- Made In China First Look: Rajkummar Rao & Mouni Roy Look Every Bit Like A Middle-Class Couple!
- Mouni Roy & Ankita Lokhande To Appear On Shakti; Will Perform For Ganesh Chaturthi Special Episode!
- Did Naagin Actress Mouni Roy Reject A Web Series Because Of Hina Khan?
- Mouni Roy May Be 'Comfortable With Nudity To A Certain Extent', But Says No To Baring It All!
- Mouni Roy: From A Girl Next Door To A Sensual Diva! Transition Pics
- Shardul Pandit On Gold: Akshay Speaks Bengali In Punjabi; Asks Mouni Roy ‘Why That Sad Lip Job’
- Box Office Weekend: Akshay Kumar’s Gold & John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate Earn Rs 125 Crore In Total
- Gold Movie Review: This Akshay Kumar Starrer Is Worth More Than Gold For Its Inspiring Message!
- Mouni Roy Says Television Is Her Home & She Can Never Be Away From It!
- Gold: New Song 'Bolte Parini' Brings Up Recreated Bengali Version Of 'Naino Ne Baandhi'
- Mouni Roy On Akshay Kumar: He's Not Just A Great Co-Actor But Also A Beautiful Human Being
- Akshay Kumar's Son Aarav To Debut In Bollywood? Here's What The Actor Has To Say
Where there is glam, there is gossip! And, none can spare these gossips, including the biggest of the stars. Indian celebrity breakups have always received immense amount of attention and we can't ignore them! Here are some of the most shocking Indian celebrity breakups that left us dumbstruck. While some celebrity couples ended their short-term relationships, the others dated for years before calling it quits. From Divyanka Tripathi and Sharad Malhotra to Mouni Roy and Gaurav Chopra, this is how the celebrity relationships ended!
Aashka Goradia & Rohit Bakshi
After dating for nearly 10 years, television actors Aashka Goradia and Rohit Bakshi broke up due to communication gap and compatibility issues. They gave their relationship several chances, but it failed to work.
Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel
Karishma and Upen first met on Bigg Boss 8 in 2014, where they fell in love. They got engaged in 2015, but the relationship ended in 2016, when Upen made an official announcement on his Twitter handle. The breakup was mutual reportedly.
Ankita Lokhande & Sushant Singh Rajput
When everyone was expecting their wedding date to be revealed, Sushant Singh made his breakup from Ankita official on his Twitter handle. He said, "Neither she was an alcoholic nor I am a womaniser. People do Grow apart & its unfortunate. Period!!"
Divyanka Tripathi & Sharad Malhotra
After dating for almost seven years, actors Divyanka Tripathi and Sharad Malhotra called their relationship off in 2015. Growing professional commitments and Sharad's indecisiveness were believed to be the reasons.
Kamya Punjabi & Karan Patel
The relationship between these two love birds was never a secret. Just when the fans were hoping to see them tie the knot, the couple broke up in 2014. What came as a further shock was Karan Patel's wedding to actress Ankita Bhargava that took place only a few months after his breakup with Divyanka.
Gauhar Khan & Kushal Tandon
Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon's relationship became one of the most-talked-about affairs! The duo met on Bigg Boss 7 and expressed the love for each other, while they were still inside the house. However, after dating for almost a year, the duo parted ways
Mouni Roy & Gaurav Chopra
Mouni nd Gaurav met on the sets of dancing reality show Zara Nachke Dikha. They stared dating in 2008, and were also rumored to be getting married. However, they called their relationship off in 2012.