TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Veteran actress Shubhangi Joshi, known for her iconic role Aaji on the Marathi television show Kahe Diya Pardes, passed away in her sleep. The actress who was reportedly sick for the past few days took her last breath today (September 5, 2018). Shubhangi made her television debut with Abhalmaya, a commercial Marathi television show. She rose to fame after the first show and went on to act in several Marathi movies as well.
Shubhangi became a household name through her role Aaji on the show Kahe Diya Pardes, in which she was seen playing the grandmother of the lead Gauri. She was highly appreciated for her acting skills. The last role she played was of Jiji's on the show Kunku Tikli Aani Tattoo.
The entire industry is shocked by the veteran actress' demise. Rest in peace Shubhangi Joshi. You will be truly missed.