TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Bigg Boss is known for its controversies more than anything. Now that season 12 of this reality show is only a few days away from its grand premiere, fans have begun to anticipate all the possible drama on Salman's show. Many say such reality shows, especially Bigg Boss, are highly scripted in order to give them whatever form the makers wish to, which the fans are unaware of. But, recently, a few of the ex-Bigg Boss contestants such as Shweta Tiwari, Aashka Goradia and Hina Khan have revealed that the show is not scripted, but very well edited. In an interview with Hindustan Times, this is what the actresses had to say.
Shweta Says Editing Leads To Misunderstanding
Talking about the amount of editing that goes behind the scenes we watch on the television screen, Shweta said, "Bigg Boss is very entertaining and people keep talking about what has happened, but when I watch the show, I don't know what to believe because I know a lot of it is edited. Many times, long conversations are only shown as two lines in the show, which then leads to misunderstandings."
Aashka Was Made To Look Like A Lesbian
Aashka Goradia who participated in the sixth season of Bigg Boss said her sexuality was misinterpreted due to Bigg Boss editing. The actress said she was intentionally portrayed as a lesbian through the editing tricks.
Hina Khan Has A Neutral Opinion
However, Hina Khan had a rather neutral opinion about the same. She owns up to all the controversies she was involved in while inside the glass house. But, when asked if she feels Bigg Boss is scripted, she said, it's "well edited."
Bani Was Misunderstood Too
Talking about being misunderstood by the people, Bani said, "A lot of people misunderstood me both inside and outside the house. But that's natural. Not everyone is going to see things from your perspective. I know people said that I played a victim card but I tried to not think about it."