TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The web series Hum starring Karishma Sharma, Ridhima Pandit and Kushal Tandon was launched on Monday, July 30, 2018. The series revolves around the life of three sisters and their unexpected journey in the city of Mumbai. While speaking to Indian Express about her new role, Karishma Sharma said she doesn't play stereotypical roles and that she can't be blamed for being born hot!
She got recognized for her bold acting in Ekta Kapoor's Ragini MMS Returns. When she was asked why she is getting to play similar kind of roles, she said, "What does bold mean? I am playing roles and each has its own characteristics. They are not just bold but also have a lot of emotions. It's a full-fledged role with various shades. Bold also means a strong headed confident girl. As for being glamorous, honestly, I can't help it. I was born hot and there's nothing I can do about it (laughs)."
Karishma also added that her new character Isha in the series Hum hails from a small town. Though she belongs from a small town, she has big dreams and is extremely glamorous. The series revolves around the saying 'be careful what you wish for'. The wishes Isha makes end up putting everybody else in her life in a complicated situation.
Ridhima Pandit and Kushal Tandon are the other actors seen in the lead alongside Karishma. The actress said she holds a really good bond with her co-stars, though they hold completely different personalities. Karishma said, "we got along like a house on fire"
Talking about spending time with co-star Ridhima Pandit she said that there makeup vans were separated by a door and they always hung out together. Apparently, Ridhima likes bhajans and Karishma is into western music, so they would have a fusion session during their breaks.