- Sunny Leone The Sultry Siren
- Is Sunny Leone Gearing Up To Make Her Debut In Mollywood?
- Sunny Leone Said It Was Difficult To Shoot Karenjit Kaur, As She Had To Relive Her Parents' Death
- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
- HORRIBLE! Some People Used My Old Images Against Me & I Found That Really Disturbing: Sunny Leone
Television actress Sunny Leone will be back on the small screen soon, as she will be hosting the season 11 of the love-hunting reality show MTV Splitsvilla alongside Rannvijay Singh. In a recent interview with IANS, she spoke about being a part of the reality show and also revealed the secret behind unconditional romance! Sunny is happily married to Daniel Weber and the duo have adopted a daughter. They are also proud parents of their twins who they welcomed through surrogacy. Do you think her secret is what has made her marriage work? Read to know what Sunny has to say.
Honesty Is The Key
It is a known fact that good communication is extremely necessary to keep any relationship going. When asked the actress on what is the key to a having sparkling chemistry in a relationship she said, "It is honesty and the ability to be friends first."
She's Happily Married
Sunny Leone and Daniel Webber are happily married and there's no doubt about that. Recently, the actress celebrated one year anniversary of bringing her daughter home. She posted a picture with her husband and daughter on the Instagram handle with a beautiful caption!
She Calls Her Sons God's Blessings
"We planned and tried to have a family and after so many years our family is now complete with Asher Singh Weber, Noah Singh Weber and Nisha Kaur Weber. Our boys were born a few weeks ago but were alive in our hearts and eyes for many years. God planned something so special for us and gave us a large family. We are both the proud parents of three beautiful children." - (sic)
Sunny Is Excited About Splitsvilla
She said, "I love that I have been working on this show for the past five years. It's a time I look forward to every year because it's so much fun... This year I believe we have a great looking bunch of contestants and they are all very talented and outgoing. They are so entertaining".