TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who has gained popularity for his brilliant acting skills in several movies, is now ready to launch his own digital series. The web series, which is yet to be named, will showcase the different shades of 12 Indian geniuses, including the renowned poet Rabindranath Tagore and former president of India, late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. The series will reportedly be released in 2019. This will be one of the first five entertainment intellectual properties of Innsaei, which is a venture launched by Sushant Singh and his founding partner Varun Mathur.
Varun Mathur told in an interview, "We are excited to bring to the audience a new series presenting the most magnificent stories of India. These 12 geniuses have made a paramount contribution in forming the India that we live in today. Sushant has always been extremely passionate about learning new things and following the philosophies of these people, hence, he decided to bring them to life on screen."
The series will focus on the lives of prominent Indian personalities, spanning over a period of 2000 years. Starting with the political thinker and ruler Chanakya from the 540 BC to the recent Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. It is still unclear as to the roles Sushant would be playing. If would be amazing to watch him in all the 12 biopics though!
Currently, Sushant is busy with his Bollywood projects. His forthcoming films include Tarun Mansukhani's Drive opposite Jacqueline Fernandez, Abhishek Kapoor's Kedarnath, Abhishek Chaubey's Sonchiriya, and Mukesh Chhabra's Kizie Aur Manny.