TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Just after Shahrukh Khan's 18-year-old daughter Suhana Khan was featured on the Vogue cover, she has been called out for nepotism that exists in the society. Amidst all the comments, the Tweets by this struggling television actress have gone viral. Bhumika Chheda, who claims to have worked in a couple of web series and an Ad, said she is 'annoyed because Suhana Khan is on the Vogue cover'. Suhana Khan made her magazine debut yesterday, August 3, 2018, at the Vogue Beauty and Style Awards cover.
"I am a struggling TV actor and I'll tell you why people and other fellow struggling actors including me are annoyed because Suhana Khan is on the Vogue India cover. But before that, let me tell you my credibility. I have worked in a few episodic, 3 digital ads and a DD1 show." - (sic)
"A normal struggling actor spends his/her/families (if new) money to travel EVERYDAY (almost) to various studios to ask for work. What happens when you are not dressed appropriately as per audition requirements? They ask us to come again another day." - (sic)
"Nobody gives a rat's ass as to how you are feeling that day, ill, sick, okay, normal, abnormal, unhealthy, mentally ill, XYZ! It's a race and you got to be there standing in a queue waiting for long hours, perhaps even 4-5 hours because you got to. No excuse!"
"Thus! The reason I am annoyed is because when Suhana Khan had to step into the Vogue India office, nobody told her "you don't fit the requirement." To wake up each mrng with the same amount of motivation for the same agenda each day, every day, try that! I promise it isn't easy!" - (sic)
"I am done replying to N number of tweets for now. Will reply back later in the day. Didn't know this would go viral. Just making it clear, the thread is not about SRK's daughter, it is about a girl who could have been anybody on the cover without proving herself/working,". - (sic)