- Hit Television Show Ishqbaaz To Go Off Air In November? Sources Reveal The Truth!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler : Shivaay Escapes From Oberoi Mansion; Changes His Avatar To Hide From The Police!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Mohit Tells Against Shivaay To The Police; Shivaay Gets Imprisoned For Murder!
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Ekta Kapoor, Nakuul Mehta, Rubina Dilaik & Other TV Celebs Welcome Ganpati!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay To Confess His Feelings For Anika Under The Influence Of Alcohol!
- Ishqbaaz's Surbhi Chandna Celebrates B'day In Maldives! Nakuul & Shrenu's Wishes Are Hilarious!
- Ishqbaaz To Witness Steaming Romance Between Shivaay & Anika! This Picture Is The Proof!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Nancy Gets Caught For Her Act! Is Mohit Eyeing On Anika?
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay Is Seen Lying On Top Of Nancy; Will Anika & Mohit Find Out Truth?
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Mandana & Zain Imam’s Entry To Have Huge Repercussions On Shivika’s Love Story!
- Ishqbaaz: Mandana Karimi Is The New Girl In Shivaay’s Life; What Will Anika Do To Save Her Marriage?
Ekta Kapoor's upcoming web series 'Home' screening took place recently in the presence of several celebrities from the television and film industries. The series 'Home' deals with a middle-class family fighting for their home, which is stuck in the corrupt hands of a few construction builders. The series is based on real-life events, which deals with members of a housing society losing their homes to the misconduct of the builders. The highlight of the screening was when the veteran actor Jeetendra Kapoor shared what home means to him and asked other celebrities to describe the same, following the social media trend #MyHome. This is was celebrities such as Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta and others had to say.
Ekta Kapoor Nominated The Celebrities
"My family is my home wat or who is urs? Share your video or photo, nominate three people. Don't forget to use #MyHOME and do tag @altbalaji. I nominate @Divyanka_T @imouniroy @anitahasnandani @IamEJF @SurbhiJtweets @krystledsouza @RealHinaKhan @PanditRidhima".
Here Is What Hina Khan Had To Say...
"My family has always been the source of my inspiration for everything in life. Just as the earth revolves around the sun my life starts and explores it's complete revolution around my family. Every starting point that leads me to anything good or not so good , I have them beside me , behind me always. No matter where I wander I know I will always come back to my family, my ‘Home'. From the deep unsaid understanding to the unplanned laughs, from the beginning of everything to the end of all sorrows, I cherish everything I experience with my family as they give me a reason to feel at ‘Home' and come back!"
Nakuul Mehta Said This...
"As you grow older, you start pursuing your own passion, materialistic pleasures, you meet people, make new friends, some meet a soulmate, maybe get married, raise a family and live busy lives.This pictures takes me back to #myhome & so organically uncomplicates everything the environment has shaped you into. This Rakhi i decided to stay back at my home. More metaphorically than anything else. A reminder to be free, loving and close to my roots minus the hundred trappings of modern living."
Prince Narula Had This To Share...
"#myhome , home where my mom is always cooking for us . Dad is working day and night without any break and give us what we demand .Home where my two amazing sisters are waiting for me to come and celebrate every festival and then talk fight like we use to do . Home where everyone is talking about yuvika .home where I have grown up where I have all of my best memories ,mom se petai sister ko maar k bhag Jana ,raat ko late Ana or chup k ghar main Jana ,studies se chupna #home where I dnt have to pretend I can live like I want ."
And Aahana Kumra Said This...
"#Home is where you learn, to hug unlimited, to eat together, the morning chai together, to take photos together, to read out one another and above all you learn how to love. You don't do anything extraordinary at home because everything ordinary makes it #MyHOME"