TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It's that time of the year again, when the festival of lights is celebrated. Similar to the common people, celebrities too look forward to celebrating this day. Television stars such as Vishal Dadlani, Nia Sharma and others have revealed what they like the most about Diwali. They all seem excited already to put aside their strict diet and fitness regime to binge on the festive food. While talking to Times of India, this is what the television celebrities had to say about Diwali 2018.
"To me, Diwali means family. A time of love, light and celebrations with those who one loves the most. Diwali memories are always happy ones. Puja at home, followed by prasad, even for non-believers like me."
"Every year, I celebrate Diwali by myself at my place. I enjoy making beautiful Rangolis, light diyas and treat myself with mouth-watering sweets. Since the festival is all about spreading love and happiness, it is a humble request to avoid bursting crackers as it harms the environment and causes global warming as well."
"For me, the festival of Diwali is all about getting together with family and friends, chilling with them and relaxing. It is a nice time to catch up with everyone and spend time together. I don't really believe in bursting crackers, not only because I am an environmentalist, but also because I feel that the festival is more about lights, sweets and togetherness."
"The preparations of Diwali start a month ago, meticulously cleaning the entire home, preparing sweets, decorating home, lighting up, Rangoli, Lakshmi puja and the most important part of Diwali is to be with my family and my husband. I always make sure to buy gifts for all our family members."