- Is Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Dating His Co-actress Amrita Prakash?
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Bharti-Harsh, Zain & Others Leave For Argentina; Is Vivian Participating?
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
- Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Turns A Year Younger! Interesting Facts About The Birthday Boy
- Gold Awards 2018: Winners' List – Vivian Dsena, Jennifer Winget, Mouni Roy & Others Bag Awards
Television actor Vivian Dsena may have to take a break from his hit show Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, as he's currently recovering from a back injury, which has put him through extreme pain. The accident occurred when the actor was in Pune for a football match. During the game, the nerves in his spinal cord got jerked. Though he didn't realize the pain immediately, it seems to have got worse with time. Vivian says travelling a lot for the shoots has strained the injured back.
He said, "It didn't hurt much at that time but it got worse while travelling every day from Andheri to Naigoan for my shoot. The doctor has told to be on the bed for 15 days but that seems difficult as I am a daily soap actor."
"The precautions that I am taking for now is complete bed rest. The doctor has told me to avoid masala or spicy food. The only cure for this is bed rest and medication. In fact, the neurologist and spine doctor were stunned at how I am surviving with this pain. In this condition a person may die of pain, he said. A nerve has got compressed by one of my discs and rest and medication is the only solution", he further added.
When asked about him returning to the sets of his show Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, Vivian said that he is planning on getting back to work in a day or two. But, he hasn't confirmed on the same yet, as he is waiting for the doctor's opinion.
Apparently, the sources from the show have revealed that the script may have to undergo changes, if Vivian doesn't resume the shoot soon. The show has a bank, but doesn't have too many episodes to go on for long. We wish Vivian a speedy recovery and may he be back on the small screen soon!