TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Television actor Vivian Dsena may have to take a break from his hit show Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, as he's currently recovering from a back injury, which has put him through extreme pain. The accident occurred when the actor was in Pune for a football match. During the game, the nerves in his spinal cord got jerked. Though he didn't realize the pain immediately, it seems to have got worse with time. Vivian says travelling a lot for the shoots has strained the injured back.
He said, "It didn't hurt much at that time but it got worse while travelling every day from Andheri to Naigoan for my shoot. The doctor has told to be on the bed for 15 days but that seems difficult as I am a daily soap actor."
"The precautions that I am taking for now is complete bed rest. The doctor has told me to avoid masala or spicy food. The only cure for this is bed rest and medication. In fact, the neurologist and spine doctor were stunned at how I am surviving with this pain. In this condition a person may die of pain, he said. A nerve has got compressed by one of my discs and rest and medication is the only solution", he further added.
When asked about him returning to the sets of his show Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, Vivian said that he is planning on getting back to work in a day or two. But, he hasn't confirmed on the same yet, as he is waiting for the doctor's opinion.
Apparently, the sources from the show have revealed that the script may have to undergo changes, if Vivian doesn't resume the shoot soon. The show has a bank, but doesn't have too many episodes to go on for long. We wish Vivian a speedy recovery and may he be back on the small screen soon!