- Vivian Dsena May Have To Step Away From Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki Due To Back Injury!
- Is Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Dating His Co-actress Amrita Prakash?
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Bharti-Harsh, Zain & Others Leave For Argentina; Is Vivian Participating?
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
- Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Turns A Year Younger! Interesting Facts About The Birthday Boy
Television actors with a dad bod is a rare sight these days. Each one of them is seen working out intensely and sharing the same on their social media handles. However, Vivian Dsena, who is seen in the popular show Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, has a different opinion about actors bodybuilding and taking off their shirts on screen! In an interview with Times of India he said, "If you only want to work out, then become a bodybuilder, don't become an actor."
He further added, "Acting is the most important part of our job and that is what will work, not achieving perfect abs. How many times will you remove your shirt on a show? You can take your shirt off once or twice. After that, you have to act. You just can't have good looks, six packs and then expect to succeed."
Previously, he was in the news for injuring himself while playing football in Pune. He had taken a break from his show, as he was recommended bed rest by the doctors. But, he returned to the sets a week later, as the makers couldn't continue shooting without him.
Sharing the incident he said, "The nerves in my spinal cord got a jerk while I was playing was playing football sometime back when I was in Pune. It didn't hurt much at that time but it got worst while travelling every day from Andheri to Naigoan for my shoot. The doctor has told to be on the bed for 15 days but that seems difficult as I am a daily soap actor."