TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Television actors with a dad bod is a rare sight these days. Each one of them is seen working out intensely and sharing the same on their social media handles. However, Vivian Dsena, who is seen in the popular show Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, has a different opinion about actors bodybuilding and taking off their shirts on screen! In an interview with Times of India he said, "If you only want to work out, then become a bodybuilder, don't become an actor."
He further added, "Acting is the most important part of our job and that is what will work, not achieving perfect abs. How many times will you remove your shirt on a show? You can take your shirt off once or twice. After that, you have to act. You just can't have good looks, six packs and then expect to succeed."
Previously, he was in the news for injuring himself while playing football in Pune. He had taken a break from his show, as he was recommended bed rest by the doctors. But, he returned to the sets a week later, as the makers couldn't continue shooting without him.
Sharing the incident he said, "The nerves in my spinal cord got a jerk while I was playing was playing football sometime back when I was in Pune. It didn't hurt much at that time but it got worst while travelling every day from Andheri to Naigoan for my shoot. The doctor has told to be on the bed for 15 days but that seems difficult as I am a daily soap actor."