- Happy B'day Yuvika! These Captions Prove Love Between Prince & Yuvika Is Unconditional!
- Vipul Roy Talks About Ex-Girlfriend Yuvika Chaudhary, Calls Her His Best Friend!
- Prince Narula Says Chemistry Between Him & Yuvika Choudhary Has Helped Them Grow Stronger & Closer
- Republic Day Spl: Aly, Tejaswi, Helly, Yuvika & Other TV Celebrities Rejoice The Glory Of India
- Bigg Boss 11: Finally! Yuvika Choudhary Reacts To Vikas Gupta’s Claim About Her Wedding With Prince
- Zee Gold Awards 2017: Shivangi-Mohsin, Mouni Roy, Prince-Yuvika & Others Walk The Red Carpet
The dates are out finally! After a long wait and a lot of speculations, Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary have at last revealed when they'll be getting married! The couple had previously announced that they'll be taking wedding woes this year. While speaking to SpotboyE, Prince told that the they have decided on the day, and it is going to happen in October on November of 2018. Prince says he can't wait to have Yuvika as his wife.
He said, "We will be getting married in October or November, this year. It will be a big fat punjabi wedding. Destination is not yet decided but before this year ends, she will be my wife." He added, "It will be a grand wedding. Prince jo one sided pyaar itne zor shor se karta hai, toh imagine how much will he put in for his wedding."
The couple got engaged earlier this year and Prince announced the good news on his Instagram handle. In the pic, Yuvika was seen flaunting a new ring, as Prince planted a kiss on her fingers.
He captioned the image as, "Thanku baby thanku so much still can't sink in me that u said yes to me n u r my mine forever nw lovers for life #engaged and yes one one thing mehndi laga k rakhna doli saja k rakhna lene tujhe a gori aye ga Tera prince #love#life#hugs#thanku god #waheguru #blessed". - (sic)
To make his lady feel special, Prince has also added her name as his middle name on Instagram. Talking about this he said, "One day, I just thought of doing something special for Yuvika, and decided to take her name as my middle name. I never expected people to take notice of it; I just did something special for her and I am happy that she liked it."