TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The dates are out finally! After a long wait and a lot of speculations, Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary have at last revealed when they'll be getting married! The couple had previously announced that they'll be taking wedding woes this year. While speaking to SpotboyE, Prince told that the they have decided on the day, and it is going to happen in October on November of 2018. Prince says he can't wait to have Yuvika as his wife.
He said, "We will be getting married in October or November, this year. It will be a big fat punjabi wedding. Destination is not yet decided but before this year ends, she will be my wife." He added, "It will be a grand wedding. Prince jo one sided pyaar itne zor shor se karta hai, toh imagine how much will he put in for his wedding."
The couple got engaged earlier this year and Prince announced the good news on his Instagram handle. In the pic, Yuvika was seen flaunting a new ring, as Prince planted a kiss on her fingers.
He captioned the image as, "Thanku baby thanku so much still can't sink in me that u said yes to me n u r my mine forever nw lovers for life #engaged and yes one one thing mehndi laga k rakhna doli saja k rakhna lene tujhe a gori aye ga Tera prince #love#life#hugs#thanku god #waheguru #blessed". - (sic)
To make his lady feel special, Prince has also added her name as his middle name on Instagram. Talking about this he said, "One day, I just thought of doing something special for Yuvika, and decided to take her name as my middle name. I never expected people to take notice of it; I just did something special for her and I am happy that she liked it."