TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi is undoubtedly one of the most liked television celebrities. She has managed to win the hearts of her fans not only through her appealing looks, but by her humble behaviour and brilliant acting skills too. Yesterday, August 5, 2018, was celebrated as the Friendship day, and on this occasion, Divyanka decided to take to her Instagram handle to wish her fans in the most stylish yet adorable way. She captioned her picture as, "#JustHappiness#HappyFriendshipDay to you all!😍" - (sic)
In the picture, Divyanka is seen clad in a saree with minimal jewellery and makeup on. She also showed her witty side by giving credits to her dear friends who placed a tiara made of flowers on her head. Her caption read, "The moment when your friends decide to decorate you like a Christmas tree and none the less even you start enjoying their creativity!"
This was not the only time Divyanka was seen celebrating the special day. A few days before Friendship day, she posted an image of a coffee making machine that was gifted by her co-actor and friend Karan Patel. She thanked Karan for such a thoughtful present, as she is a coffee lover. Divyanka went on to call it a Friendship day gift.
Diyanka also knows how to surprise her best friends. A while ago, Karan Patel had also shared an image of himself wearing an Iron man pop up socket that was gifted by none other than his dear friend Divyanka Tripathi. He thanked her saying, "@divyankatripathidahiya love it! Thank you for this IronMan pop up socket."