TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel who play the roles of Ishita and Raman on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein are undoubtedly one of the most loved on-screen couples. The beauty of their relationship doesn't end on the screen alone, but has grown into a special bond off-screen, too. As friendship day is just around the corner, Karan Patel's special present for his friend and co-actor Divyanka Tripathi will leave you in awe. Divyanka Tripati took to her social media handle to share the picture of the beautiful present with her fans.
Knowing what a big coffee lover Divyanka is, Karan gifted her a coffee making machine! Thanking him for such a special present, she wrote, "A thoughtful gift for a major coffee lover. Thanks KP. I'll take it to one a Friendship's Day Gift!" - (sic)
After working with closely together for so many years, both Karan and Divyanka seem to know the likes and dislikes of each other. Divyanka had also presented Karan Patel with a very thoughtful present. She had gifted him an Iron Man pop-up socket once. He thanked her saying, "@divyankatripathidahiya love it! Thank you for this IronMan pop up socket."
A few moths ago rumours were making rounds that the co-actors share cold vibes on the sets of their show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Clarifying this Divyanka said, "#DivyankaKaran #IshitaRaman...Our stories are kind of similar. People often wonder- Are they friends? Maybe yes.. But they don't have a matching frequency. Are they foes? Maybe but not like they'll hurt each other."
" #ContrastingPersonalities, #DistinctTastes. But thrown in a situation together they function so well because few things are just meant to be. You resist, you fall! You collaborate, you rise! And here we are...fulfilling our destinies. So KP, let's stay #HandcuffedTogether in these situations and keep the #YHM magic going." - (sic)
Karan responded beautifully saying, "@divyankatripathidahiya you have put it up so beautifully in your post that i am at a loss of words. So since you used up all the most beautiful and apt words in your post, i shall make do with sharing all the pictures .... #YHM #OnSetPic #IshRa #DT" - (sic)