- Prince Narula, Arshi Khan & Other Ex-Contestants Share Survival Tips For Bigg Boss 12 Contestants
- Bigg Boss: List Of All The Winners, From Season 1 To Season 11!
- Prince Narula & Yuvika Choudhary’s Wedding Card Leaked; Are They Getting Married On This Date?
- Television Celebrities Share What Home Means To Them Following Jeetendra's #MyHome Trend
- Naagin 3: Prince Narula To Play A Negative Role On The Show!
- Excited Bride-to-be Yuvika Choudhary Talks About Pre-wedding Jitters!
- Yuvika Choudhary Celebrates Birthday With Fiance Prince Narula & Friends Suyyash, Kishwer & Others
- Happy B'day Yuvika! These Captions Prove Love Between Prince & Yuvika Is Unconditional!
- Prince Narula Laughs Off Rumours Of His Break-up With Yuvika; Says They Are Getting Married Soon!
- Yuvika Choudhary: After Doing Kumkum Bhagya, I Have To Change My Whole Real Wedding Look!
- Roadies Xtreme’s Evicted Contestant Mehakdeep Singh Feels Betrayed By Prince Narula!
- Prince Narula Says Chemistry Between Him & Yuvika Choudhary Has Helped Them Grow Stronger & Closer
Yuvika Chaudhary and Prince Narula have been creating buzz ever since they announced their engagement. Fans are eagerly awaiting to know more about the love birds' big fat Punjabi wedding. Few days back, their fake wedding invites went viral on the internet. However, later it was confirmed by Prince that the invites aren't authentic. According to SpotboyE's latest reports, Yuvika and Prince will be getting married on this day in the mid-October. Previously, while talking about the forthcoming wedding, Yuvika had said that she's already having the wedding jitters!
They Are Marrying On This Day
According to SpotboyE's exclusive reports, Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary are all set to get hitched on October, 12, 2018. The couple has decided to have a big fat Punjabi wedding. Apparently, it has been Yuvika's dream to have such a fancy wedding!
3 Days’ Wedding Celebrations
SpotboyE has further reported that the star wedding celebrations will begin three days prior to the main ceremony. Mehendi, Sangeet and cocktail party will spready over three days, starting from the 10th of October.
Reportedly, the baraat will arrive at Sun N Sand in Juhu, on October 10, 2018, where they will tie the know. Also, Prince and Yuvika have decided to throw a grand reception for family and friends in Chandigarh.
No Time For Honeymoon?
The reports are saying that Yuvika has taken the charge of supervising every minute detail regarding the wedding, as Prince is busy with Naagin 3 shoot. A source close to the couple has told SpotboyE, that the couple will not go for honeymoon right after the wedding due to busy work schedules.
When He Put A Ring On Her Finger
When they got engaged, Prince took to his Instagram handle to share a picture of his and Yuvika's engagement rings and captioned it as, "Thanku baby thanku so much still can't sink in me that u said yes to me n u r my mine forever nw lovers for life #engaged and yes one one thing mehndi laga k rakhna doli saja k rakhna lene tujhe a gori aye ga Tera prince #love#life#hugs#thanku god #waheguru #blessed."