TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): The multimillion dollar series produced by AXN Asia - The Amazing Race Asia version will premiere on November 9 at 2300 hrs on AXN. AXN has produced the award winning series Amazing Race within Asia and has teams from across Asia competing. It is the first localised production of such a monumental scale and stature, a release issued here said.
The Amazing Race Asia reached a broad spectrum of people from various Asian countries, cultures and different walks of life since the call for participation was made in February this year. Some begged, some bragged, some even cried, just to attract the eyes of the selection committee. It was a tough process, but after much deliberation, a diverse group of contestants living in different parts of Asia, of various backgrounds and life experiences were thrown into the mix to outrun, outsmart and conquer in the race.
The teams will be travelling around Asia and beyond where language barriers, time constraints and foreign environments become too hot to handle. Out of more than ten thousand applications from all over Asia an Indian team comprising of hunky male models Prashant Raj Sachdev and Sahil Shroff were chosen and they will compete against nine teams from Asia to win the coveted prize of fame and money.
In a time where reality shows with international formats within India, and relayed only in India are the talk of the town, Prashant and Sahil have gone where no other Indian has gone before, competing on an international platform to international as well as Indian audiences, the release added.