TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): After braving the coup in Thailand to shoot for Percept Picture Company's (PPC) first romantic venture Rubaru, the cast and crew of the movie are back in India and the movie is slated for a mid-February release.
Director Arjun Bali told reporters, ''It was an exhilarating experience working on the movie in the exotic backdrop of Bangkok."
We had everything that went wrong while shooting but that just adds to the entire experience of making a movie. I think we wrapped up shoot in Bangkok in record time. We completed about 99 per cent of the movie in the initial 24 days of shoot.'' The movie stars Randeep Hooda and Shahana Goswami as the lead pair.
''There was great camaraderie amongst the cast members and they got along very well. Randeep's an amazing actor to work with and his onscreen chemistry with Shahana was great. He is a thinking actor and always keeps ideating,'' he said.
Rubaru is slated for a mid February release. ''One of the best compliments that I as a director received at the end of this shoot was when the entire cast of the movie walked up and said that this was the most fun that they've had working on a movie, '' the debutant director added.