TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, May 29, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Nick, the TV channel for kids, is bringing out a new show for kids-Avtar the legend of Aang. Avatar featuring on Nick from May 16, will be telecast from Monday to Friday at 1700 hours.
Avatar, the master of all four elements - earth, fire, air and water, was the only one who could stop the ruthless Fire Nation from conquering the world. But when the world needed him most, he disappeared. Until now... On the South Pole, a lone Water Tribe village struggles to survive. It's here that a young Waterbender named Katara and her warrior brother Sokka rescue a strange 12 year-old-boy named Aang from a cavernous iceberg. Not only is Aang an Airbender - a race of people no one has seen in a century - but they soon discover that Aang is a reincarnation of their long lost Avatar. Now it's up to Katara and Sokka to make sure Aang face his destiny to save the tribe and himself.
Nick, launched in India in 1999, is the country's first multi-genre kids' TV channel. It provides respectful, non-violent, empowering entertainment for both boys and girls. Its pioneering content for 2-14 year olds includes animated series, live-action shows, comedy, popular game shows (including the locally produced 'Dum Duma Dum' and 'Gili Gili Gappa'), hosted shows and India's very first live-action-cum- animation series, 'J Bole Toh Jadoo'.