TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Monday, April 10, 2006
Aizawl (UNI): For the first time in the state, a Children's Film Festival will be organised in Aizawl by the Information&Public Relations department and Children's film Society of India with fundings from the North East Council (NEC). A statement issued by the state government here today said the festival would be held in the state capital between May 15 and 19 at Vanapa Hall and the I&PR Auditorium.
Apart from students within the state capital, 20 students from each of the districts, about 15 students from other states, would be selected to participate in the festival with TA/DA provided to them. During the film festival, a workshop and training programme on 'Children's film-making and Appreciation' will also be organised.
Film making experts from the CFSI will be giving the children a two-day training on film making. Also in the programme is a Junior Talent Contest 2006 which aims at bringing out the talents of children. The contest will be categorised as primary and middle school students where contestants will enter singing and painting contests.