TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
New Delhi (UNI): Hallmark Channel has picked up the US rights and bought 39 feature films, including Troy, from Warner Brothers for domestic cable distribution. ''The deal will help to drive ratings, attract more sponsors and increase distribution for the network,'' Hallmark Executive Vice-President Programming David Kenin said in an official statement released here. However, the terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Hallmark is distributed to more than 73 million households nationwide, the statement said. The other films include The In-Laws, The Bridges of Madison County, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and The Phantom of the Opera.