TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Friday, November 24, 2006
For all who believe in the 'goodness' of bitter gourd, better beware of the harmful pesticides! Actress Himani Shivpuri recently went through a very bad case of food poisoning. Himani, who is accustomed to drinking a glass of bitter gourd juice every morning, was shocked when she began experiencing discomfort soon after drinking the juice of bitter gourd.
The beautiful actress, who was overcome with nausea couldn't bear with the constant vomiting and diarrhea that left her totally exhausted and weak.
Apparently, it is only when she began to pass blood that her family realised the seriousness of the situation who rushed her to a hospital in an ambulance. After being put on drip and spending four days in a hospital, Himani is now back on her toes, trying to keep pace with her busy shooting schedules.
Shivpuri, who was recenlt seen in J P Dutta's Umrao Jaan, has many serials in her kitty, one of them being 'Ek Ladki Anjaani Si' on Sony TV.