TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Jaipur (UNI): India's multiplex chain, INOX, is all set to revolutionize the movie going experience of the people here as it re-opens a refurbished multiplex tomorrow. Developed in an area 24000 square feet, INOX Vaibhav has two auditoriums, Hollywood and Bollywood, which have a total capacity of 787 seats. Movie buffs have a wide variety of classes to choose from including Dress Circle, Balcony, Royal Box and the Royal Club, where the patrons can have the luxury of being served at their seats. INOX had entered the Jaipur market after acquiring the Vaibhav multiplex in November 2005.
''We have pulled out all the stops to ensure that our Jaipur property is at par with our other properties; thus ensuring that movie goers in Jaipur enjoy the same INOX experience,'' Mr Manoj Bhatia, CEO of INOX Leisure Ltd said yesterday. ''To reinforce our commitment to the state of Rajasthan, INOX will set up an additional two properties in Jaipur (Crystal Palms&Benzer) and one in Jodhpur.
To provide the correct viewing angles, each auditorium features wall-to-wall stadium-style seating and is also equipped with reclining seats and cup-holder armrests for enhanced comfort. Each auditorium is also equipped with the best in projection and acoustic systems, using the world's finest equipment and technology, Mr Bhatia said. The programming mix at INOX will include a mix of Hindi and English films.
INOX has a nation wide presence with nine operational multiplexes, 35 screens, across eight cities - Mumbai, Pune, Vadodara, Goa, Jaipur, Kolkata (two multiplexes) Bangalore and Indore. INOX now plans to expand its network with new multiplexes in Hyderabad, Chennai, Lucknow, Vishakhapatnam, Raipur, Kolkata, Darjeeling, Bangalore and Jaipur.