TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Monday, March 13, 2006
Chennai(UNI): SR plus Infotainment Channel, a division of SR TV Malaysia Sdn Bhd-(Malaysia) and SR Plus Infortainment (India) has launched the SR Plus - the first interactive Infotainment Satellite Channel- in association with 3G Digital Solutions Inc, a leading MNC on technology solutions.
Talking to newspersons after the launch last night, Nag Ravi, Chief Operating Officer of the channel said that it was their second channel.He said the new channel was 100 per cent interactive, and would deliver the content, using the satellite technology (KU Band) for downlinking the signals and the interactive (return path) portion would be covered, using either the mobile phone (SMS) or #G/GPRS/EDGE , or dial-up telephone and a simple broadband.
Mr Ravi said the channel would offer better visuals, the top regional flash news, entertainment, and sports network simultaneously in one channel through minimised windows. The viewers can select any window to watch any programme on full screen.He said it would also enable the viewers to check the latest news, weather and entertainment, investment portfolio, games, karaoke, and pay only on the actual usage basis.
Besides these facilities, the new service would also assist the viewers to pay the utility bills, purchase mobile phone prepaid cards, mobile banking, satellite shopping , e-mail browsing, stock trading and watch movie-on-demand, among others, he said.
Kolkata TV March 27 onwards
Ekta Kapoor wins case