TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Karan Johar is all set to do many new things after Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. Not only is he producing Soham's next film, he will also be doing the second season of Kofee With Karan. There is more news for all Karan Johar fans. The stylish director is all set to get more stylish. He will be hosting the 4th Lycra MTV Style Awards.
To be held in Mumbai on the 14th of October, these awards are one of its kind as they present awards for the most stylish people on the film industry, fashion industry and television industry. Sometime back, it was Arjun Rampal who unveiled the awards at a function in Mumbai. Going by Karan's history, he will be an excellent host for this show too. Another hit for sure.