TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, April 03, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Dr M Y Khan has been appointed a director on the board of Zee Telefilms. Mr. Khan is the chairman of the banking and advisory council, Yes Bank Limited and has in the past been the chairman of J&K Bank, a release issued here today said. Presently a director on the board of Bharat Hotels, Mr Khan was also heading the J&K Tourism Development Corporation as its managing director for five years.
Announcing his appointment last Thursday, Essel group senior vice president Ashish Kaul said, ''It is an honour to announce the appointment of an accomplished professional like Dr Khan as a director on the board of Zee Telefilms.'' Mr. Khan is the recipient of several prestigious awards like - Udyog Rattan and the Pride of India&IMM award, among others.