TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Pavithra Rao
Kuljeet Randhawa, the popular television actor and model, is a familiar face to all. The beautiful and young model-turned-actress Kuljeet made many a hearts skip a beat. But it is really sad that she is no more amongst us.
Kuljeet Randhawa committed suicide at her Juhu apartment on Wednesday night (February 08, 2006). Kuljeet was 29 years old.
She was born in Ranigangh in West Bengal. Her father served for the Indian police and this gave Kuljeet opportunities to travel across India. She completed her Honours in Psychology from Delhi University and started modelling since she was in school and did several ads and walked on the ramp for all major designers.
Besides modeling, Kuljeet had also acted in a few serials like Hip 'Hip Hurray' and 'Cats'. She was also seen in the serial 'Special Squad' on STAR One, where she played Shaina, the confident and sharp investigator. She had also bagged the lead role in the suspense thriller 'Kohinoor' on Sahara One.
Kuljeet was a good friend of model Nafisa Joseph who committed suicide in 2004. In her death note, Kuljeet had written that she was finding it difficult to handle pressure and hence opted for ending her life.
Kuldeep had recently completed her movie named By Chance which is ready for release. Many of her fans wanted to see her back in action in the 'Special Squad'. Kuljeet is sure to remain in our memories as a 'lively' soul! May her soul rest in peace.