TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, March 27, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Singeetham Srinivasa Rao, the renowned director of 65 films including ''Pushpak'', ''Appu Raja'' and 3D animation film ''Son of Aladdin'', is now directing a full length animation film ''Maya Bazar.'' ''Maya Bazar'' is the evergreen popular story of Ghatothkacha, son of Bhima, who is one of the most memorable characters in the epic Mahabharatha. The character of Ghatothkacha has fascinated children as well elders, Mr Rao told reporters here.
Ghatothkacha's main strength is that he can take any form and can perform magic which has always been exciting on screen. The film is being produced in eight languages -- English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali and Marathi, by Hyderabad based Polygon Perplex Ltd. Polygon Perplex is a company formed with an idea of making a series of animation films of international standards. The production work of ''Maya Bazar'' is progressing at a fast pace and the film is slated for release by the end of this year.