TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Its' finally over! Nach Baliye 2 on Star one proved to be one of the most exciting and fun filled dance show, both for the audience and the participants.
Now that TV actor Hussain Kuwajerwala and wife Tina have walked home with their trophy, much is being talked about Tina and her ability to perform.
Life for Tina hasn't been the same since Nach Baliye happened. She has impressed all the judges who all agree that Tina has immense potential added to her pretty and vulnerable look.
Kunal Kohli was so vowed by Tina's 'natural and fresh' look and dancing caliber that he suggested her to take up acting seriously.
Tina is quite open about the option and says she would love to act with hubby Hussain if offered the right role. When quizzed about sharing the screens with other actors, she replied that she seemed unsure adding that she was most comfortable with Hussain.
Hussain too is very proud and supportive of his wife and said that he would definitely support her if she was serious about a career in acting.
Producers like Manish Goswami, Shrishti Arya and Deeya Singh think Tina is amazing and her childish vulnerability and pretty face makes her the right choice for the television.
The future seems bright for Tina at the moment. Let's wait to see what the good-looking couple decides.