TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
By: Pragathi K
Numerology has dictated the fate of Indian Film industry in the last few years. We have seen famous Bollywood actors sporting altogether a new name or inserting an extra letter, just to have that kiss of luck. From Kareena to Kariena, Sunil to Suniel or Vishal re-christened as Ajay Devgan and Rajiv Bhatia to Akshay Kumar.
Now, numerology is setting its firm foot in the Indian Tellywood.
Recently, we were enlightened to the fact that Natassha, famous TV star has named her dog 'Kompany' for numerological reasons. This can also have another reason.
Anita or better known as Natassha is Balaji Telefilms protege in both television and films. And the banner is the epicenter of numerology in our entertainment industry - hence the name Natassha with the double 's'.
Numerology is making quite an impact on actors. Latest heard was that, Perizaad Kolah of Indian laughter Challenge is keen on learning numerology. Is it for luck or alternate employment is yet to be seen?