TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
It's all happening at Bigg Boss!
The show is making lot of news, thanks to the 'hot and interesting' developments inside the house.
As it was Ravi Kissen and wife Preeti's 13th wedding anniversary, the channel offered Preeti the chance to send him some cards and gifts, realizing that they will not be able to celebrate D-day together.
Now, the cards that Preeti sent to her hubby have created quite a stir in the Bigg Boss's house. Out of the few cards that she sent Ravi, one was also marked for Carol Gracias. Apparently, in the card, she thanked Carol for giving Ravi a foot massage, hoping she would receive one too after Carol comes out of the show.
As expected, Carol was furious and kept sulking throughout, and no amount of explanation on the part of Ravi could convince her.
However, Preeti denies having sent any such card to Carol, and puts the blame on Sony channel who she holds responsible for the entire drama.
Sony on the other hand claims they have evidence to prove that Preeti sent that card to Carol.
Now who is right? But can we now hear the real story please?