TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Sahara One Media and Entertainment has decided to launch Hindi music channel. The name of the channel and its launch date would be announced soon, a company release said today. The company had recently launched Hindi movie channel 'FILMY'.
Sahara One chief Shailendra Singh said the company would soon launch the Hindi music channel to cater to music lovers across India and the world. ''Along with Sahara One Television and FILMY, our music channel will complete the genres of mass Hindi entertainment from Sahara One, and will strengthen our bouquet immensely.'' The music channel will showcase the best of Hindi music from Bollywood films and non-film albums, along with music events and original programming, the release added.
Company CEO Shantonu Aditya said '' As a genre, music channels have tremendous potential for mass acceptance and popularity, and we will try to give the same kind of innovativeness to our music channel's programming that is seen on FILMY and Sahara One Television. We shall announce the name and launch date of our Hindi music channel soon.''