TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
Monday, March 20, 2006
Dubai(UNI): Star TV's Chief Operating Officer Steve Askew said, the recent restructuring in India operations does not represent turmoil at the top management.Peter Mukerjea was named the Chief Executive Officer of STAR Group, India and Sameer Nair as Chief Executive Officer of STAR Entertainment India he pointed out, rejecting ''uneducated rumours'' of top-level turmoil.
Mr Askew who is also the president of Star Entertainment, confirmed that Star TV is planning to grab a bigger share of the Middle East market. ''In terms of marketing initiatives we have made some good inroads, including bringing some Bollywood stars for premiers here but there are a lot more things that we can be doing,'' he told Khaleej Times.''This makes sense given the enormous potential of the Middle East market,'' he said adding that the 190 million-strong market in the region is distinctive because the TV consumption rates are significantly higher than those in most developed countries.
Zee TV institutes award
Frame 2006 kicks off