TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): B R Films and Star Plus have joined hands to get the biggest ensemble of television stars together on a new prime time show called ''Viraasat'' about two warring families to be aired from June. To be aired in the weekday primetime slot- ''Viraasat - Nafrat Ke Khel Mein, Do Dilon Ki Chahat'' will see leading faces of small screen in a high-powered drama at 2100 hrs.
''Viraasat'' is a multi-starrer family drama and has a strong line-up of television's most popular faces ranging from Kiran Kumar, Deepak Quazir, Aman Verma, Amar Upadhyay, Jayati Bhatia, Pooja Rawal Ghai , Rohit Roy and Sangita Ghosh. ''Our currently running successful 2100 hrs show 'Miilee' had reached its logical conclusion, so it was imperative for us to launch a show which could fit well into the bigness of primetime 2100 hrs and be a thorough entertainer . With Viraasat that's exactly what we are getting for the viewers,'' Star India EVP, Content, Deepak Segal said.
''Viraasat'' is the story of two people -- Rahul Lamba, played by Rohit Roy, and Priyanka Kharbanda, played by Sangita Ghosh, who are madly in love with each other. However, they are troubled by an age-old enmity between their warring families.