TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, May 08, 2006
Zee Telefilms' is expected to launch Zee Kannada on May 11th, which will target the general Kannada-speaking crowd. The programmes that will be broadcasted include soaps, movies, game shows, talk shows and current affairs.
The channel, headed by Venkat Giridhar (Business head) will report to Ajay Kumar, head of South initiatives, Zee Telefilms.
While the serials and films will include 25 per cent of the channel's plan, game shows and talk shows will constitute another 25 per cent. Current affairs programmes and film-based shows will also be given importance.
Zee Kannada's 'combo package' of new and old films might prove helpful. According to market sources, having strong film content would matter a lot for the channel's strategy.