TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Monday, July 16, 2007
Amir Dalvi, the main man of serial Saathii Re, is on cloud nine. Wife Alisha recently gave birth to a baby boy and the actor is now the proud papa of two. The couple have a daughter, Rashu.
"I couldn't have asked for more. Whether it will be a boy or a girl was never of any concern to us. All we wanted was to have a healthy child and god has fulfilled our wish," is what an exhilarated Aamir says.
The couple have named their newborn Abir, which means 'fragrance' in Arabic. "Actually, when I was looking for names for my daughter Rashu, I came across this name and it got etched in my mind.," Aamir explains.
With his son's arrival, Aamir is also filled with an increased sense of responsibility. "I don't want any of my kids to feel neglected. So Alisha and I have decided that while she takes care of the boy, I will look after Rashu till the time she is mentally mature. This way, she would never feel insecure."
As of now, Rashu is having a whale of a time being pampered by her maternal grandparents who have dropped by.