TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: (Bollywood&TV Analyst)
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Zee Business (India's first Hindi business news channel that empowers the viewer by imparting knowledge that can be used for day-to-day gains) has been given the ABCI Award recently for its popular automobile show 'Wheelocity'. This 46th awards night of the Association of Business Communicators of India (ABCI) was held on 12th of January, 2007. This prestigious award was conferred on Senior Correspondent&the Producer of the show - Shweta Bajaj.
No doubt in saying that Wheelocity is India's much watched automobile show and has been leading with high ratings out of all auto shows on the TV channels. And it's a pride for Zee Business that this programme was the first auto show in Indian news television and has crossed over 200 episodes. The show has traveled around the world as well. What impresses the viewer in this show is the understandable language and the informal style of the presentation.
Mr.Harish Doraiswamy, CEO, Zee News Ltd said that, "The channel is performing exceptionally well. This award is a representation of the viewer's opinion about Zee Business. Through its persistent efforts, today, the channel enjoys the "most preferred channel" status amongst the elites of the country. We are striving harder to empower our viewers with more such informative programmes".
It is the only association in India that promotes excellence in Business Communications. The association has member list featuring steel majors like Tata Steel, SAIL, automobile industries like Tata Motors, Mahindra&Mahindra, banks like Reserve Bank of India, State Bank, Union Bank, Canara Bank, IDBI, Aditya Birla Group Companies.