TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Friday, April 13, 2007
The youngest bahu of the serial 'Teen Bahuraniyaan' Amrapalli Gupta has been a victim of pranks played by the cast and crew since the very first day.
"When I got ready for the shot for the first day, everybody told me that since it was the first day and I was a new-comer, I had to touch the feet of the director, producer, cameraman and all the senior crew members for blessings and give them 'guru-dakshina' too", recalls Amrapalli. Though it did sound fishy but she agreed since it was told to her seriously.
"Believe it or not I went to the cameraman, touched his feet and even handed him the 'guru-dakshina' when all the crew members stated laughing" laughed this cat-eyed actress. It was only then when she realized that it was a prank.
Not just this, recently Amrapalli was nearly on the verge of tears because of a prank. She had kept her mobile in her bag while shooting when it slipped off and someone from the unit picked it up. "It was only after hours that I realized that my cell phone was missing. I asked everyone one but yet could not find it. It was only when I was in tears that I was given the cell phone back," informs Amrapalli. They had even asked for a thousand rupees on return of the phone.
Poor girl! She must have thought that ragging days are over in college. But it has got worse here.