TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Amrita Prakash, who plays the character of Sanskriti in the newly-launched serial Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, was missing from the sets for quite a few days in a row. Not that the young lady has started throwing tantrums already, she had a genuine reason.
Amrita was suffering from a severe eye infection. And unfortunately, the infection spread to other actors of the show. The actress had to stay home for a couple of days but has now recovered and joined work. But some of her costars are still recovering and are unable to report for shoots. Amrita is feeling guilty for spreading the infection and is hoping that her colleagues get well soon. Don't worry Amrita, all's well that ends well.