TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
By: (Bollywood&TV Analyst)
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Traffic problem in Mumbai is always a big issue. The heavy traffic, pollution apart from a bad system of handling the traffic has made the city extremely noisy. Police do not even try to overcome this mammoth trouble that people are facing colossally.
Recently an interesting event took place on the busy and crowded streets of Mumbai when TV actor Anand Suryavanshi, who is playing the character of Akshay on Zee TV's popular show 'Mamta', had to enact the role of Traffic Sergeant in 'real' life! Yes, that's true.
Anand was on his way to his shooting of 'Mamta' in Bhandup (central suburb of Mumbai) when he got stuck in a heavy traffic jam. Anand waited for almost 15-20 minutes sitting in the car after which he stepped out of his car to see the traffic policemen whiling away time. This got on his nerves and he began clearing the traffic, after which he fought with the traffic policemen.
Well, the guy really played the role of a true Mumbaiya - Help People in Trouble.