TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Anchal Sabharwal, the pretty girl who plays the character of Zoya in Aek Chabi Hai Padoss Mein, comes from an army background. But that doesn't make her any less emotional.
Recently, the serial got much appreciation for the way it depicted bomb blasts in a train on its way from India to Pakistan. The emotions displayed in the episodes were so intense that after viewing it for a while, Anchal couldn't stop her tears. "It was shot in such a way that I got emotional and started crying. I felt as if I was really involved in the story. My mom comforted me and brought me back to reality."
A few relatives of Anchal's reside across the border. So the actress says she knows that commoners in both the countries only want peace. But politicians and terrorists are the biggest impediments, she feels.