TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Anchal Anand now has enough work to throw tantrums on the sets. Or at least that's what it looks like. Made popular by her role in Kabhi Aaye Na Judaai on Star Plus, Anchal has now bagged the lead in a new show. However, she is said to have turned rude of late.
She plays Siddhi, a contemporary girl in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai --- Khel Lakeeron Ka. Since then she has been crabby on the sets of serial Saathii Re in which she plays a cameo. Sometimes she just doesn't turn up for the shoot.
"She is rude and throws tantrums. The Saathii Re team is having a tough time rescheduling timings and reworking on the story," revealed a source. The actress said in her defence, "I had informed the team beforehand that I will not be able to devote much time to Saathii Re, as I will be busy with the new serial."
Another source confirmed that what she said was true. But that still doesn't explain her rude behaviour, does it?
|Also read... |
Shweta Tiwari victim of domestic violence
Sharad Malhotra is unhappy
Carol Gracious' travel diary
Reality television show coming soon
Sameera Reddy speaks