TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Monday, October 15, 2007
After months of competitive singing Aneek Dhar was named the Vishwa Vijeta in Zee Television's Sangeet Ka Pratham Vishwayudh. The Kolkata lad Aneek of Himesh's Rock Gharana was crowned champion. The grand finale which was organized in Mumbai's Andheri Sports Complex on October 13 saw thousands of fans filling the stands and millions glued to their television sets.
Aneek won the contest beating the other two finalist Raja Hasan from Bikaner and Amanat Ali from Pakistan. The three finalist together receives a whopping 10 crore 60 lakh votes. Aneek received 3.65 crore votes Raja who became the first runner up got 3.52 crore votes and Amanat from Pakistan bagged 3.43 crore votes. Aneek thus bagged the Rs 50 lakh contract with the Universal Music and also drove home the Chevrolet Spark.
The finals saw a host of celebrities which included Vidya Balan, Udit Narayan, Vishal, Sudhesh Bhosle apart from the five judges Himesh Reshammiya, Ismail Darbar, Bappi Lahiri, Vishal and Shekhar. The audience were also treated to a surprise performance from Akshay who sang his song from the movie Bhool Bhulaiyya.
The win saw the upcoming singer overwhelmingly hugging his Himesh Reshammiya and saying “Sir I love you. The final results were declared by Akshay Kumar. Aneek received the car keys and the trophy from Ankush Arora and Puneet Goenka respectively.