TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Friday, 30, November, 2007
Anu Malik has been the judge of Indian Idol for three consecutive seasons. Now the composer is all set to move to Jakarta to be the judge at the Asian Idol. The contest begins next month and will feature the winners of music reality shows from India, Indonesian, Malaysia, Philippine, Singapore and Vietnam.
India will be represented by Abhijeet Sawant the winner of the first Indian Idol. The show will require the participants sing two songs one in English and the other in their native language. Anu Malik will be among the six judges representing the six countries. Anu who has developed a unique style of judging talents back home in India is expected to carry his distinctive style there too.
The composer says it will be a nice learning experience for him as he will get to know different cultures. Anu also says that language is not at all a barrier to judge music and he will be happy if Abhijeet Sawant turns out to win this round too.