TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
A real marriage is a big worry, but a reel marriage is no less, as Chhavi Mittal aka Nikki of Virasaat recently found out. While shooting for a sequence in which she is marrying Aman Varma, Chhavi bruised herself with her heavy trousseau.
"I have got rashes on my stomach, neck and arms, where the outfit clung to me. The zardosi work was coarse and has left pressure marks on my skin; while the jewellery too was very heavy and bruised my neck severely. To top it all, the sequence was shot in four to five days so I had to wear the same dress over and over again," explains Chhavi.
The twist in the serial, scripted by Aman Varma, comes as Chhavi gets married to her brother-in-law. "The story has now reached high drama, since there are two sisters married to the same man. It is the scriptwriter's prerogative hence I don't want to reveal much. Watch out for the suspense to unveil," the actress says. Hope all the hard work is worth the suspense.