TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Shooting can at times be scary too. Though the actors often vouch that they are enjoying the shoot schedules, company of the co-artistes and all, but very few will confess how tardy shooting can be at times.
Daljeet Kaur, who plays the lead role of Niyatti in Kulvadhu being aired on Sony, recently had a scary time shooting for a scene in a lift. "Actually, I was shooting for a scene where I had to get inside the lift. But this lift seemed to be of a bit problematic as whenever I tried to enter the lift, it went down and got stuck," says Daljeet.
But did she get scared? "Yes, I was scared a lot when it happened for the first time and this incident occurred thrice. I took a break and was relaxed only after I was told that the lift has been thoroughly checked and that there wouldn't be any more faults in it," recalls Daljeet. She further adds that the shoot could be completed finally, but only after few hours of persuasion by the director and other unit members.
A scary moment indeed, but as they say 'all's well that ends well'!