TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Goher Iqbal Punn, (Bollywood&TV Analyst)
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
She is extemely hot and sexy with a great figure to make any man turn head and notice. She's also an actress of good brain as she delivers on screen what the viewers love to watch. I am talking about Dippshika - the gorgeous babe of Bollywood and small screen, who is all geared up to fly to Dubai to act in Paritossh Painter's play, 'See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil Part 2'. The play will be premiered in Dubai on January, 19th. Dippshika has replaced actress Rupali Ganguly as Rupali is busy with Sony TV's mammoth reality show, 'Bigg Boss' and therefore cannot spare time for the play.
This play of Paritossh features theatre stalwarts like Balwinder Singh Suri, Ashiesh Roy, Jayesh Thakkar with Bhairavi Goswami, Ravi Gosai apart from Paritossh Painter himself. Paritossh has written and directed this play whereas Balwinder Singh Suri is the producer and creative director of this offering.
The play is a well crafted different comedy of three handicapped young boys - Shree, Adi and Manav (Shreedhar Agarkar, Aditya Tendulkar and Manav Kambli).Shree (Ashish Roy) plays blind. Aditya (Paritossh Painter) enacts the role of deaf whereas Manav (Jayesh Thakker) is dumb in this enterprise. Well...it appears like this beautiful and highly intelligent actress is all set to entice the people of Dubai now with her beauty and acting prowess.