TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Some incidences are so cute that one tends to cherish them for life. Divyanka Tripathi, the female lead Vidya of 'Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann' had such a cute and funny experience not very long ago.
A serious scene was being shot where her co -star Sharad had to lift Divyanka who had fainted in the shot. While climbing the stairs, Sharad"s foot got entangled in the carpet and Divyanka whose eyes were shut went flying on the sets. Even though she was hurt very badly she stood up laughing as if nothing had happened. The whole unit rolled out laughing. Soon people gathered around offered a helping hand to get them back on their feet.
Says the giggling Divyanka, “I am strong enough to handle such situations. Although I have a mild sprain on my back which needs to be taken care of, I am feeling alright." When asked if she has been motivated by the character 'Vidya' that she plays in the serial to be a tougher person, she retorted, “It is the other way round. It is me who has made 'Vidya' a very strong character who can bear such sprains without much difficulty."
It seems one can overcome such sprains, but what about the sprains that get imprinted on your heart? Give it a thought, guys! (SAMPURN)