- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Are Stuck In A Cave; Sudha Chandran To Enter The Show!
- Karan Patel Wishes His Wife Ankita Bhargava On Her Birthday In The Most Adorable Way!
- Sharad Malhotra Says His Relationship With Divyanka Tripathi Was Beautiful, But They Have Moved On!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Not Ishita, But Raman Or Param To Die!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta, Shaheer-Erica & Others Wish Fans Happy Independence Day!
- Shocking Indian Television Celebrity Breakups; How Divyanka, Mouni Roy & Others Called It Quits
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Some incidences are so cute that one tends to cherish them for life. Divyanka Tripathi, the female lead Vidya of 'Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann' had such a cute and funny experience not very long ago.
A serious scene was being shot where her co -star Sharad had to lift Divyanka who had fainted in the shot. While climbing the stairs, Sharad"s foot got entangled in the carpet and Divyanka whose eyes were shut went flying on the sets. Even though she was hurt very badly she stood up laughing as if nothing had happened. The whole unit rolled out laughing. Soon people gathered around offered a helping hand to get them back on their feet.
Says the giggling Divyanka, “I am strong enough to handle such situations. Although I have a mild sprain on my back which needs to be taken care of, I am feeling alright." When asked if she has been motivated by the character 'Vidya' that she plays in the serial to be a tougher person, she retorted, “It is the other way round. It is me who has made 'Vidya' a very strong character who can bear such sprains without much difficulty."
It seems one can overcome such sprains, but what about the sprains that get imprinted on your heart? Give it a thought, guys! (SAMPURN)