TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Mumbai, 2007: ETC's prime show B BIZ is now offering its viewers with some more valuable trade insight and will be showcased on Zee Muzic as well. Taran Adarsh the trade guru is all set to interview
prominent Bollywood celebrities, directors and producers for the Zee Muzic and ETC show. The show will be telecast at 8.30 pm on ETC and 10.30 pm on Zee Muzic, starting from 16th Oct, '07.
Beginning with the hot and stunning John Abraham being interviewed by Taran Adarsh in the longest interview of B Biz on 16th Oct and 17th Oct. Ishwin Balwani, Business Head ETC&Zee Music says, “B Biz a hard core trade show is keenly viewed by most of the film directors, producers and other trade analyst for a daily update on trade news. It's a very good opportunity for Zee Muzic viewers to get their dose on trade news, as Zee Muzic has always been showing Bollywood gossip news and music.'
So don't forget to get your dose on trade with Taran Adarsh.