TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Faruq Masudi, the man who has given us some great shows like 'Daastan', 'Chhattan' is back to give his audiences yet another fascinating show on Indian television.
His new show called 'Aasman Ne Jo Likha' on DD1 is about a business tycoon called Oberoi, nicknamed OB, played by Rajeev Verma. The story is about OB's struggle, success and efforts to sustain his achievements. To top it, he has a troubled past which he has to deal with too. He is a visionary with eyes always set on the future. He has also to deal with Karan played by Waqar Shaikh, an MBA graduate who is trying to make a foot hold in life. The show deals with his frustrations and confrontations with OB as well.
'Aasman Ne Jo Likha' is one of the first shows to be shot exclusively in Srinagar and promises a big star-cast like Waqar Sheikh, Rajeev Verma, Vineet Kumar, Saadika, Kiran Bhargav and Supriya Karnik along with stunning performances, crisp dialogues, a great storyline and non-regular fare.
Masudi also has had the honour of breaking the barrier between cinema and television by roping in big time Indian film stars to play lead roles in his serials. Big film stars that have taken up lead roles in his serials 'Dastaan' and 'Chattan' were Sharmila Tagore, Shammi Kapoor, Suresh Oberoi, Anuradha Patel, Ayub Khan, and many others.
Wish Masudi has grown up with time and this time around, he has something contemporary to offer.