TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, October 29, 2007
He already had a massive fan following when he enacted his role in 'Kahiin Toh Hoga', but now, his following just got bigger with Asit Modi's 'Saarthi'. Gurpreet has been introduced after the two-year leap in the story, as Rudr.
Apparently, crazed fans storm into the sets every day just to get a glimpse of the actor. To top that, he has been receiving rave reviews for his performance. The icing on the cake, of course, is his producer's admiration for him.
All that adulation does not seem to have gone to his head. He is content with the way things are shaping up. "People tell me that they have started watching the show after I joined it," he admits, shyly, as he adds, "Their affection just proves that I am doing a good job, and it is very encouraging."
Enjoy it while it lasts, Gurpreet.